When your female friends start asking, why you haven't gotten together with one of your guy friends, you know you are once more going down that explanation route. People just don't get it why you have more guy friends than girlfriends. You hear some of the most annoying comments. So, if you are stuck in a similar situation, here's something you'll relate to.
1. "Are you dating all these boys?"
You would commonly face this question, "are you dating both of them?" The reality, you are dating none and both are your best buddies. But you can never explain this.
2. "You are so weird"
Because you can eat with them, enjoy with them and the best thing is you have to carry zero fashion sense with your guy friends. They aren’t bothered.
3. "You have no fashion sense"
If you are with boys who are your friends, then you would actually find them saying that you should choose comfort over those body hugging or tight dresses.
4. "Why do you have a problem with us?"
They are always truthful and faithful to you. No matter how your mood is.
5. "Why can't you hang out with us girls? We hang out!"
Yes, hanging out with them doesn't mean a romantic date or gossips, but a complete roller coaster ride loaded with pure fun.
6. "You are such a tomboy! Have you considered wearing more skirts?"
"She is always hanging out with boys, she has to be a tomboy". Heard this? Actually, who cares?
7. "Have you seen the way you speak! Like boys!!!"
Once in a while one abusive word out of your mouth and you get, "she even talks like them, so rude..."
8. "With so many, you still need another boyfriend?"
You can always have a better advice on your love probably. Hurray! They can help you to understand what your crush is thinking.
9. "We don't see you anymore, you're always with THEM!"
You slowly start to love hanging around them and also develop a love for beer or drinks. Your choice girl!
10. And then there Mom saying, "You're always with those buys, what will people think?"
You'll at least get one lecture from your mother to get some female friends.