The big fat Indian wedding has been a source of complete entertainment for just about every guest. The only people who look miserable and stressed out are the parents and the bride and groom. From gossip, to food to fashion show, there is nothing that can steal the limelight from a wedding. But how do you capture the fun moments that you can later share on FB? Here are some ideas that can help.
1. Find your cousins and dance
And make sure you are being clicked while doing the same!
2. Click weird photos with your friends
And splash them all over the social media!
3. Click photos of people when they are eating
So that you can embarrass them later!
4. Have weird conversations with relatives
And make them realize that both of you are definitely related!
5. Create some drama with a bit of he-said-she-said
So that you can laugh over it later! But make sure it cannot be traced back to you.
6. Annoy people who annoy you
Tell them the next wedding will be theirs!
7. Gossip with your parents
They always have the best dirt on the family members.
8. Collect all the money people throw on the stage
And become so much richer!
9. Tell everyone you’re becoming a lawyer
And you will handle this divorce!
10. Tell people you don’t believe in marriage
And that this one is doomed too!